Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Style Your Space

Style Your Space E-Course Coming Soon!

I've had the privilege of taking three on-line courses taught by Rachel Denbow. I love this method of learning so much so that I actually majored in it in college.  I love taking classes and learning new things and this method gives me the freedom to learn and dream and create in between diaper changes, cooking dinner, cleaning up our space and completing all of the other tasks involved in caring for my family each day.  

I am reading my way through her most recent course, Style Your Space. I already peaked at the DIY projects featured and can't wait to try them out myself.  It is such a fun course with lots and lots of pretty pictures displaying all the lovely colors, shapes and patterns throughout her home.

I was also SUPER excited that in Session 16: Dealing with the Ugly, she mentions my DIY project in our kitchen. Thanks for including it Rachel!  

I'm off to read some more!

No comments: