Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tulsa bound...

I am heading up to Tulsa with the girls bright and early tomorrow morning. We are looking forward to spending some time with J's parents. This will be my first time to attempt the drive by myself with the girls. I have never even tried it with Emma before. Oh, I hope it goes well.

Jeremy will be working on some house projects. The plan is for him to work on our little office in the kitchen. But, we have had some workers here the past few days working on the house, and I have a feeling he may be spending a lot of time cleaning up the mess that will be left behind from that.

I am so excited about our plans for the office area. We went to Ikea last weekend to get a few supplies. I will be sure to post pictures of the before and after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane-
Your girls are soooo cute! I just think they are the cutest little things--that picture of them is adorable. I was hoping to see you at the KHS 10 Year reunion. I saw Mandy H and Allison F. However, I must say that the reunion was weird and awkward for me and I was so glad to have my husband there! :)

I can't wait to see your before and after pics of your new office. Don't you just love IKEA! The new one in Round Rock is 5 min. from our house and I love it!!!

Have a great time in Tulsa.

P.S. I really enjoy reading your blog. :)