Saturday, March 31, 2007

Where we live...

This has been a good week, we have been enjoying where we live. On Tuesday night, we had a family from the neighborhood over for dinner, our kids are pretty close in age. Last August, we met them at our neighborhood's National Night Out party and this was our first time to get together since then. We had a great time. On Thursday, we went to pre-opening party at our new local Starbucks, it was good to see friends and meet new people. It also happens to be in the same shopping center as the scrapbook store...isn't that convenient.

Speaking of scrapbooking, I am so behind in my year to remember class....I hate being behind. I have, however, been able to work on my overall goal for the class this week. I finished a few more pages for Emma's book, so that feels good. I think I will have to pull some late nights to catch up on the rest of the class and on my goal.

No comments: