Wednesday, January 17, 2007

life right now...

So we have been couped up in our house since Sunday afternoon. I like that we do not have to get out in this cold yucky weather, but I think we are all suffering from cabin fever. Emma (2 1/2) has soooo much energy today. I tried putting her down for a nap but was unsuccessful. I feel like I have no direction today with the girls and with the house. I know there are things to do but I can't seem to focus on anything and I feel so impatient with the girls. Thankfully Jeremy will get to be home tonight b/c all the activities at church were cancelled.




















This week I did get to finish my first layout for my online scrapbooking class with Hiedi Swapp. I love this class and so excited it is every week for a whole year! My goal for the class is to catch up on my girls baby books before their next birthday. That means Emma's needs to be done by June 3 and Stella's by September 16. We are supposed to be getting a package in the mail for the class soon. So excited, I am always up for a good mail day.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

Hi!

I found your blog by way of Ali Edwards, (comments section), just wanted to say that I really like this layout! Love the colors and the classic feel of it! Also love your craft hutch! Very cool!