Saturday, January 6, 2007

my creative space

I spent the first few days of the new year organizing Emma's craft cabinet and my craft armoire. They were both very disorganized. And, yes, I am behind in laundry, house work among other things, but first things first, right? My craft space is located in our dining room. My armoire is a computer armoire from Ikea ( picture to the left). We painted it, added crown moulding and I sewed some curtains for the windows( see pic below). I love it because it is so flexible and I can hide everything when it is time to eat dinner. I also included a picture of the inside so you can see how I have it organized. My goal for this year, is to keep this space functional so I can work on projects whenever I need too. My other goal is to do finish at least one scrapbook layout a week, or more if possible.

No comments: