Friday, December 22, 2006

Creating and Re-Creating

I love the challenge of creating something from scratch. Opening up my craft armoire to gather supplies to make a special album or gift for a family member of friend is so much fun. I also love the challenge of re-creating something, finding a new use for an object the would otherwise be headed for the trash. Two of my favorite "Re-Creates" are pictured below. The first is a set old crib springs used to display some of the Christmas cards we received this year. The rest of the year we use it to display birthday cards, valentines, and our daughter's art work. I love it! The second picture is of my napkin holder for December. I don't think Jeremy was too impressed with the beer that came in this, but I loved the packaging and had to find a new purpose for it.




No comments: