Sunday, October 23, 2011

Room Tour: three kids in one little space

Hey Friends!

We are a family deeply affected by our surroundings.  Which is one of the reasons we decided to move to South City (part of St. Louis) in the middle of the semester!  Not the best timing for sure, but we sure did need this change.  Now that we are all feeling a bit more like ourselves I feel like I can spend some time back here again.

I have one last little room tour from the old place.  We are not quite settled in the new place yet, but once we are I will give a little tour.   In our old place the kids room was pretty small but we really wanted all three in the room together.  The girls got bunk beds and we tried to use every inch of the the space without  it feeling too crowded.

So here you go:

DSC_0721

kid's room


kid's room-his side


kid's room


kid's room

kids room

We store toys in bins under their beds, on the bottom of the bookshelf and also in the closet.  More dress up items are in a basket next to the dollhouse.  The metal book shelf with the lamp on it is from Ikea and only $15!  We have five of them, so we are pretty big fans. I can't wait to show you how we used them in the new apartment!

Have a lovely night!

6 comments:

Gen said...

Love that picture hanging in the room of you all under the arch! your place is lovely!!

RachelDenbow said...

It's so happy and bright! Promise me you'll take three times as many photos of the next room because I want to see more!!! Love it, Diane!

Laura said...

gosh, i love your style!

katielicht said...

i love everything about this! the mix of patterns on the bunk bed linens are so fresh and cute.

Maegan said...

I love it Diane. I see so many changes just from our visit at Christmas, and I love them all! Can't wait to see pics of the new space.

Elise said...

Love the pics!! Such a fun, happy space your children had/have!!
Elise