Thursday, February 24, 2011

hello!


Hello!

Our little family of five was scattered across three different states this past weekend. I was in Texas, the kids were in Missouri and Jeremy was in Illinois.  I went to Texas to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday party over in the Texas Panhandle.  It was a very quick trip and I spent most of my time in airports because of quite a few plane delays-the Dallas airport on a Friday night and plane delays-good times right?  I was a little nervous returning to Texas and afraid it would make me homesick for the Lone Star State. But instead I missed St. Louis, and all of it's beautiful architecture and most importantly I missed my family.  It's good to be back!

I will be back later to today with "Today I Love"

1 comment:

Glenn Welling said...

I'm glad Amarillo isn't the best architecture Texas has to offer. It was good to see you and we miss you all