Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love easy projects

I love easy projects. Especially when they can also be a cute and thrifty gift for someone.  This idea comes from Ollibird and I found it via Decor8.



Go visit Ollibird and click here to download this free menu planner. Isn't it cute?  She also gives you instructions for printing the poster. Then, you can frame it and use a dry erase marker to jot down your meals for the week. 

You can also order a couple of prints, pick up some frames from a thrift store or a garage sale, then run by Target for some dry erase markers.  Then wrap it up with some of your favorite recipes.

Cute gift right?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Love it!

sarahross said...

ooh! I'm going to do this for ME!

diane said...

I know I love this project, let me know if you make it!