It seemed like it was time for a little treat.
One of our new cold weather treats this year has been Jeremy's homemade irish creme.
You can make it in the afternoon or in our case, during the kids rest time. Then you can chill it for a few hours so it is ready to go for when after the kids are in bed.
First, your ingredients:
Chocolate Syrup, Irish Whisky (cheap kind), Milk, 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk, Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract, Instant Coffee Granules and Heavy Cream
1. Pour 1/2 c. of heavy cream into your blender.
2. Next, add 1/2 c. milk.
3. Pour in the can of sweetened condensed milk.
4. Then add 1 2/3 c. whisky or adjust to taste.
5. Add 3 tsp. instand coffee granules.
6. Pour in 1 tsp. of vanilla (ours is double strength, so you can adjust to your liking).
7. Pour in 1/2 tsp. almond extract.
8. Blend until combined.
It smells so good!
9. Then pour it into a container and refrigerate for a few hours.
This makes 4 cups.
Let me know if you make this, I would love to hear what you think.