Friday, September 19, 2008

quotes



Stella (last night before the stomach virus ended up all over Jeremy) "I go take a break in living room and lay on couch"


Yep, she learned that phrase from me.

Emma (this morning while I was still in bed) shouting in the hallway next our bedroom, "DADDY, I DON'T WANT TO FLUSH THE POTTY, IT WILL WAKE UP MOMMY!"



Music share: our David Wilcox Pandora station

note: we had to click like and dislike alot, it was worth the effort. We love this station!
Jack Johnson, Paul Simon, Josh Rouse, Nizlopi....all good stuff.

3 comments:

Maegan said...

Loved catching up with yall! Stella looks so grown up!

Kimber-Leigh said...

love your little artists!

will have to check out the music...sounds like it's up our alley!

Jennifer Davis said...

This is just an awesome photo, I love it!