Thursday, February 7, 2008

good morning...

The girls are still asleep, i have had my first cup of coffee, I am good to go.

I just read Ali's most recent blog post. I feel so thankful for the hobby of scrapbooking. I flew to St. Louis on Monday and back on Tuesday, with Lee Ann and Tracey, to be with our dear friend, Amy, whose father passed away last weekend. When we were at the wake, Amy showed me an album she made for her dad just over a year ago. She put together a book documenting his life and loves. It was full of photos and newspaper clippings about her dad and now this book is something their young children can look through for years to come.

It is amazing how much a short trip can teach you. It is good to be back, I am so thankful Jeremy stayed home with the girls so I could go.

oh, I hear the pitter patter of little feet, time to serve breakfast and drink more coffee.

No comments: