Monday, April 30, 2007

I have been tagged

Jen tagged me ,I am supposed to list seven random things about myself.

1. I have hitchhiked a ride before, it was in college when I studied abroad in the Netherlands, Jeremy and I were visiting the national park and read the wrong bus schedule, we had no choice but to hitch a ride to the nearest train station.
2. I have lived in a castle, in the Netherlands.
3. I love french fries and I have a really hard time sharing them.
4. I can't stand the word "baggie" for a ziplock bag.
5. I don't like leaving things in the car like trash, toys, books, or any other random item-drives me crazy, but it still happens, especially now that we have two kids.
6. In high school and college, I could never concentrate on my homework until the mail came.
7. I like rap music . . . some rap music

So I am tagging Lee Ann, Amy, Cheryl, Meghann, Sara M., Tracey,
and Sarah

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Diane, I love you and I love your list!!! It is awesome!

Unknown said...

#6 could be a sign of OCD. (j.k.)

the 10th kid said...

I posted for you on my blog, but I don't think my 7 will be nearly as surprising as the fact that you like rap music!