Friday, April 6, 2007

green things


I had this frame sitting around calling out to be made cute. So, armed with some pretty paper (it is this great shade of green), some ledger paper (one my favorites) and some rhinestones I got right to work. I used a rub-on for the quote inside the frame. It says, "It is not the house I love, but the life that is lived there."

Found these cuties at Walmart. I have been looking for some "hens and chicks" for awhile. Every since I saw an amazing garden of drought friendly plants in Cottage Living, I have wanted to grow succulents. Our friends Jay and Kathryn, gave me several succulents last spring and I have been successful with most of them (success in gardening is a rare event with me). I hope these survive my black thumb.


Another little project, some fun little notebooks. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davis said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love that green paper...and how you placed the rhinestones as centers for the flowers! :) Looks like you've been having fun!

We used to have hen & chicks outside when I was growing up at home. If I remember correctly we had a whole bed of them...fun to see and be reminded of them!