Friday, October 8, 2010

Today I love...

Here are some of my favorite things to share with you.  Perfect for fall.

my.favorite

1. The quilt tops made for the flood victims of Nashville. This one in particular is my favorite.

2. Stephanie's Autumn dinner party.  I heart the mix of patterns, colors and those red chairs!

3. This pumpkin craft.  I have all the supplies to make these with the girls.  Maybe this weekend?

4.  I absolutely love these trick or treat bags.

my crafting space is coming along

5.  I love my new space and that all of my supplies are unpacked and organized. I just need to hang a few things on the wall and I will be good to go for all of the upcoming holiday crafting.

Hope you enjoyed some of my favorites!

1 comment:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

love your new crafting space!! the mix of elements is really lovely!