1. The quilt tops made for the flood victims of Nashville. This one in particular is my favorite.
2. Stephanie's Autumn dinner party. I heart the mix of patterns, colors and those red chairs!
3. This pumpkin craft. I have all the supplies to make these with the girls. Maybe this weekend?
4. I absolutely love these trick or treat bags.
5. I love my new space and that all of my supplies are unpacked and organized. I just need to hang a few things on the wall and I will be good to go for all of the upcoming holiday crafting.
Hope you enjoyed some of my favorites!