Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day



How was your Valentine's Day? Ours was very low key, Emma had a mild stomach bug. So she watched lots of Barefoot Contessa with a bucket right in front of her-just in case she needed it, which she did. Thankfully, she is doing much better and the rest of us don't have it.

J brought some flowers for all of his Valentines.



It's always fun to hang hearts around the house.


I found a little activity for all those conversation hearts you receive. The girls really liked this. You print of the graph here. And give them a bowl full of those chalky and not quite so tasty treats to find out how many of each color they got in their box.



Hope you had a nice weekend.



The vintage valentine above was my dad's when he was little!

I found some pretty inspiration for making my family valentine's next year. I always in enjoy this blog. Here are a few links to some she has made

wax paper valentine's

valentines cards

No comments: