Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the pumpkin patch

We went to Grand Prairie this past weekend to spend time with Jeremy's family AND we got to go to an awesome pumpkin patch. This was our first experience with a good patch. Two years ago we went to one in a neighboring small town and it was very underwhelming, it was pretty much a grocery store display set in the country. Anyways, here are some photos from the great patch. You can see more photos here. The rest are blogged by Jeremy and his posts are a must read!





Also, I thought I would share a bit about the altered cards pictured in the post below. The playing cards are by Heidi Swapp. The paper is wrapping from Old Navy. I received a gift that was wrapped in this paper and I carefully opened the gift so I could save the paper! I thought it was so beautiful. The butterflies were traced onto the green cardstock and hand cut. I used a white pen to draw stitches around the edge. The ribbons are from Micheals. They usually have these great $1 ribbon bins. I LOVE ribbon and usually stock up when there are some great colors.

Have a good day, we are off to MOPS!

No comments: