Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer 2007

Exciting times for d. reeves design house! Scrapbook.com just sent out a newsletter featuring products coming out at CHA Summer 2007. Our products were featured on their newsletter! We are so thankful for all of their support. We will not be attending CHA this year, but we do have new products to release and will continue to release new products throughout this fall!

Our new sizes are 3x5 and 12x12, and don't forget there is more to come.

Here is a sample of the 3x5 and another 6x6 album....I have been so busy filling orders that my creating time has been limited. I hope to work on a 12x12 this week. I will post pictures when I finish it.


Also, If you get a chance, check out the message board at Cocoa Daisy. Their is a sneak peak of the August kit that is full of Kristina Contes favorite products. And, yep, you guessed it, our 4x6.5 album will be included in the kit.

1 comment:

sarahross said...

Diane,
I love the 3x5 album for writing down what kids' say...so cute! I'm not a scrapbooker, but I think maybe I could tackle that project (with maybe a little guidance?).