Friday, June 22, 2007

meeting our nephew

Part of my neglect of the blog was due to a last minute trip to Houston, to meet our sweet nephew, Robert. We had a great time with family. He is precious and the girls, more specifically Emma, loved spending time with him. Stella tried to show Robert love by swinging her hands rapidly at his head. We are excited to be a first time Aunt and Uncle, and hope the kids will be great friends.


Let me just tell you, Robert's room is so cute!




I am always so inspired when we visit the Welling household where the fountains of creative are "welling" over.

4 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Beautiful pic's of the kids and that room is WOW! :) Love it!

Kimber-Leigh said...

congrats on your nephew! what an adorable room!

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane!
We went to high school together. I saw Steven and Sharla at Tara's (Bourque) wedding this weekend in Alabama. I found your blog through Steven's. Anyways, I was just going to be an anonymous reader until I saw your 2nd daughter was born the same day as my son, Luke. So, I thought that was neat! Your girls are adorable. I am so happy for you!

Suzanne (Kimmel) James

Anonymous said...

Whoever designed this room should be in the decorating business - this is the cutest ever. And those kids are too (next to mine). xo